17 November 2014

Just a Tiny Drop of Emptiness Watching Itself in a Mirror


I startled.
I thought it was the branches
hitting, sporadically, my window. 

But I was wrong, that was me, too ...

It was me, no longer dressed
in neither my body, nor in my thought

but just wanting to turn the seeing inward. 

I was just a tiny drop of emptiness watching itself in the mirror.

And then I saw : 

After the stars will be extinguished

I will linger
as a lonely, naked, tear

projected unto
the burned retina of the sky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

Wow..this imagery captures so much within your skillfully crafted words. Thank you for this post. I really enjoyed reading your poem.

12/07/2014 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jurnal de Idei said...

Thank you, Jessica. I am myself very fond of your poetry and I knew that you would find this one at least intriguing. Your comment is encouraging and I am really greateful.
Keep up the good work!

12/07/2014 06:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home